On Feb. 25, MiniCo Insurance will present a free webinar for independent insurance agents who want to leverage social networking to identify and prospect for self-storage owners. "Prospecting the Self-Storage Owner Through Social Media" will address how independent insurance agents can use social networking to identify the decision-makers in the self-storage industry and develop agency prospects. Topics include:
- How insurance agents can maximize social media
- Best business practices for connecting with prospects
- Attracting self-storage followers
- Networking with self-storage decision-makers
- Promoting an agency’s product lines
The webinar will be presented by MiniCo representatives Mike Schofield, president, Rebecca Morse, circulation and social media manager, and Krys Morrison, customer-care coordinator. Online registration is required for the free, live event and can be completed at Minicoinsurance.com.