Email This Article

Strategic Storage Trust Acquires 80 Percent of $37.6M Self-Storage Portfolio
Strategic Storage Trust Inc., a publicly registered non-traded real estate investment trust focusing on self-storage, recently acquired more than an 80 percent interest in a 10-property portfolio worth nearly $37.6 million. Strategic Storage Trust acquired the other 20 percent interest in
To (required; use comma between emails, max Three):
 
Subject (required):
 
Your email address (required):
 
Message:
The message area is limited to 500 characters and allows for no html, URLs, email addresses or attachments.