Email This Article

Arson Cause of Fire at Auburn, Wash., Self-Storage Facility
A four-alarm fire that ignited last week at Auburn Way Self-Storage in Auburn, Wash., was determined to be arson by the Valley Regional Fire Authority. Officials said someone intentionally lit the fire in a storage unit but declined to say the method or source, citing the ongoing investigation. No
To (required; use comma between emails, max Three):
 
Subject (required):
 
Your email address (required):
 
Message:
The message area is limited to 500 characters and allows for no html, URLs, email addresses or attachments.