Email This Article

Motor Home Goes Up in Flames at CA Self-Storage Facility
Firefighters contained a motor-home fire Tuesday at a self-storage facility in Ceres, Calif. The fire was dangerously close to spreading to nearby propane tanks. The fire, which began around noon at Silo Mini Storage at 1940 Kindser Road, sent up plumes of black smoke. The flames also spread to a
To (required; use comma between emails, max Three):
 
Subject (required):
 
Your email address (required):
 
Message:
The message area is limited to 500 characters and allows for no html, URLs, email addresses or attachments.