Email This Article

Vehicle Mechanical Failure Causes Fire at Virginia Beach Self-Storage Facility
A fire at Jack Rabbit Self-Storage in Virginia Beach, Va., on Friday damaged six units. The blaze was attributed to a mechanical failure in a vehicle stored in one of the units. Firefighters responded to the call at about 3 p.m. to find flames coming from several units. It took about 40 minutes to
To (required; use comma between emails, max Three):
 
Subject (required):
 
Your email address (required):
 
Message:
The message area is limited to 500 characters and allows for no html, URLs, email addresses or attachments.