Email This Article

Chemical Spill Forces Evacuation of Texas Self-Storage Facility
Metroplex Self Storage in Colleyville, Texas, was evacuated yesterday after 275 gallons of sulfuric acid spilled inside the facility and ran onto a roadway. A small amount also reportedly trickled into a storm drain. One man was injured, suffering burns to his hands and feet. Industrial Boulevard,
To (required; use comma between emails, max Three):
 
Subject (required):
 
Your email address (required):
 
Message:
The message area is limited to 500 characters and allows for no html, URLs, email addresses or attachments.