Email This Article

Virginia Self-Storage Fire Caused by Tenant Trying to Keep Snakes Warm
A fire at a self-storage facility in Chesapeake, Va., that destroyed 32 units Dec. 22 was likely started by a tenant using heat lamps to warm snakes he was storing in his unit. Capt. Scott Saunders of the Chesapeake Fire Department told the source that a unit at Brentwood Self Storage contained
To (required; use comma between emails, max Three):
 
Subject (required):
 
Your email address (required):
 
Message:
The message area is limited to 500 characters and allows for no html, URLs, email addresses or attachments.