Email This Article

Self-Storage Employee Dies After Bit by Customer's Dog
Ten days after getting bit by a customer’s dog while working at Chain Lank Self Storage in Monroe, Wash., Kenneth Bock died from a rare infection sparked by the bite. The customer’s coon hound was euthanized three days after the incident. Now the family of Kenneth Bock has filed a wrongful death
To (required; use comma between emails, max Three):
 
Subject (required):
 
Your email address (required):
 
Message:
The message area is limited to 500 characters and allows for no html, URLs, email addresses or attachments.