Email This Article

Man Electrocuted at Philadelphia Self-Storage Facility
A man was electrocuted at a Devon Self-Storage facility in Frankford, a prominent Philadelphia neighborhood, on Saturday afternoon. The 44-year-old man, an employee of the facility, was working on a door hinge near a power line around 2 p.m. According to police, he was pronounced dead at the scene
To (required; use comma between emails, max Three):
 
Subject (required):
 
Your email address (required):
 
Message:
The message area is limited to 500 characters and allows for no html, URLs, email addresses or attachments.