Email This Article

Firefighter Made Ill by Chemical Splash at Ormond Beach Self-Storage Facility
A firefighter who responded to a call at Simply Self Storage in Ormond Beach, Fla., on Sunday got sick after a chemical splashed on him at the scene. Firefighter Bill Kimmy from Holly Hill, Fla., was assisting Ormond Beach firefighters at the self-storage facility when he found a 35-gallon drum
To (required; use comma between emails, max Three):
 
Subject (required):
 
Your email address (required):
 
Message:
The message area is limited to 500 characters and allows for no html, URLs, email addresses or attachments.