Email This Article

Man Dies in Fire While Sleeping Inside Dallas Self-Storage Unit
A man sleeping inside a van inside a unit at a Dallas self-storage facility died Monday after a fire ignited. Firefighters responded to the facility in the 11200 block of Goodnight Lane around 6:20 a.m. after a neighboring business saw smoke and called 911. The fire, which appears to have started
To (required; use comma between emails, max Three):
 
Subject (required):
 
Your email address (required):
 
Message:
The message area is limited to 500 characters and allows for no html, URLs, email addresses or attachments.