Email This Article

Light Fixture Causes Fire at Paramount Self Storage
On Friday, firefighters from Stanhope and Netcong, N.J., extinguished an electrical fire at Paramount Self Storage. No damage was reported to any of the interior units. Police responded to a fire alarm at the site shortly before 8 p.m. and found the fire had begun in a ceiling light fixture.  
To (required; use comma between emails, max Three):
 
Subject (required):
 
Your email address (required):
 
Message:
The message area is limited to 500 characters and allows for no html, URLs, email addresses or attachments.