Email This Article

Space Heater Causes VA Self-Storage Fire
A fire at a self-storage facility in Portsmouth, Va., Dec. 22 was caused by a space heater left too close to stored belongings, fire officials determined. By the time firefighters arrived at the scene, the storage facility’s sprinkler system had extinguished most of the fire. Some items stored
To (required; use comma between emails, max Three):
 
Subject (required):
 
Your email address (required):
 
Message:
The message area is limited to 500 characters and allows for no html, URLs, email addresses or attachments.