Houston-based self-storage operator Amazing Spaces recently broke ground on what will be its largest facility to date. The six-story, 150,000-square-foot building in Houstons Medical Center will offer rental spaces in a range of sizes, individual wine-storage vaults with alarms, and three securely monitored elevators. Other amenities will include:
- Individual unit-door alarms
- Climate control
- Covered drive-through area
- Conference room with WiFi and work space
- Color DVR recording system
- Music in all storage-area hallways
- Retail office with a full assortment of moving supplies, boxes and packing materials
- Penske truck leasing
Amazing Spaces operates three locations in the Houston area, and offers franchise opportunities across the United States through Amazing Spaces Franchising LLC. The newest property is scheduled to open in spring 2012.
We are overwhelmed with how much support the community has given us since we opened our first property in 1998, said Kathy Tautenhahn, co-founder. That support has helped our company remain profitable even in a down economy and has enabled us to open this new propertyour most spacious yetin one of Houstons most populated areas.