ISS 2012 Top-Operators List: Will Your Self-Storage Company Be On It?
Year after year, one of the most popular items on the ISS website is the Top-Operator’s List. The coveted list highlights the top 100 participating self-storage operators according to net-rentable square footage.
Over the years, we’ve watched as new companies have jumped higher on the list, while others have exited the self-storage industry and left the list altogether. In the past couple of years, there has been a number of acquisitions, which led to even more movement.
This week, ISS begins collecting information for the 2012 Top-Operators List. We’re asking real estate investment trusts, franchises, independents, developers and property-management companies for info on their facilities including locations, number of units and expansion plans. The companies who participate will then be ranked one through 100.
To be considered, simply visit this website, type in or retrieve your password from the automated system, and update your company’s listing. If your company has never appeared on an ISS Top-Operator’s List, you can create a new listing. Participation is free and only takes minutes.
The deadline to be considered for the ISS 2012 Top-Operators List is July 17. Act today to ensure your company gets the recognition it deserves.
- Self-Storage Career Development: Advice for Landing That ‘Perfect’ Manager Position
- Johnson City, TN, Self-Storage Facilities Provide Free Units for 'Shop With a Cop' SWAG Fundraiser
- A Lock-It Self Storage Could Expand Facility in Fort Mill, SC
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Jernigan Capital Declares Second-Quarter 2015 Dividend
- ISS Releases Podcast on Self-Storage Legal Mistakes