Black Friday Shopping for Self-Storage Operators: Get Your 2012 ISS Factbook and Membership
http://www.insideselfstorage.com/signup.aspx For many, this Friday marks a different kind of holiday tradition—shopping. I must admit, I’ve been known to get up at 4 a.m. and venture out into the (Arizona) cold and confront the lines at various retailers. Last year, I made a trip to Kohl’s, but the standing room-only and register line that wrapped around the store twice had me shaking my head and heading back to my car.
Whether you plan on braving the crowds or waiting another day to do your holiday shopping, ISS has a couple of perfect gifts for every self-storage operator. First, check out the 2012 Factbook. Whether you’re new to the biz or just looking for fresh ideas, the ISS Factbook is a great place to start. This special issue is loaded with info on all things self-storage including financing advice, revising rental agreements, adding new technology, hiring managers and adding online marketing.
But, wait, there’s more! Operators looking for additional guidance can now become an ISS member—and there are a whole lot of benefits. There are three membership packages, each with different offerings to suit your needs. For example, if 2012 is the year you plan to embrace online and print marketing, the Business Marketing package is for you. Or perhaps you’re a new manager or have hired a new manager. The Manager Pro package will be your pick. The third package, the Total Business package, is the top choice for operators seeking the ultimate industry guidance. You can review details on all the packages here.
Skip the crowds at the mall this year and take advantage of these ISS offerings. We hope they'll lead you to a prosperous 2012!
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Northeast States: Experts Discuss Interest Rates and New Development
- Partnering With the Self-Storage REITs: Facility Operators Get Solutions for Management and More
- Westy Self Storage in Norwood, NJ, Provides Free Storage to Aspiring Eagle Scout, Book Drive
- BOS Container USA Releases Market Brief on Quick-Build Space for Self-Storage
- Self-Storage Directory Storage.com Announces Winners of Inaugural Scholarship Contest