Playing Favorites: Choose Yours in the Inside Self-Storage ‘Best of Business’ Poll
I admit, I play favorites. Well, I guess we all do. Whether it’s a sports team, ice cream flavor or even TV show, when we find something we adore, we stick like glue. And if our favorite wins something—any Oscar or even flavor of the month—we rejoice and it only cements our love even more.
This week ISS is introducing a new way to choose your favorites—the first ever Best of Business opinion poll. It’s your chance to tell the world which self-storage vendors top your awesome list. We’ve created more than 20 categories from which to choose. And they are as varied as the companies. You can choose from expected categories such as Best Door, Best Management Software and Best Call Center. But we’ve also gotten a little creative and introduced categories like Best Green Product and Best Operational Consulting.
We’ve created an easy-to-use format, you’ll find here. Simply choose which category you’d like to vote in. The next screen will prompt you to either type in the name of the company or choose from a drop-down menu that lists dozens of companies. Once you’ve voted in that category, you can choose to vote in another category or even vote again in the same category. It’s really that simple.
Voting will be open through June 30, and you can even vote as often as once per day. The results will be published online on Nov. 1 and in the November and December 2011 editions of ISS magazine. Plus, we’ll recognize the winners during the Inside Self-Storage World Expo in Las Vegas, March 14-16, 2012.
We hope you’ll decide to participate in the Best of Business. It’s your chance to make sure your favorites are voted the best!
- Zoning Change Could Allow Self-Storage Near Sergeant Floyd Monument in Sioux City, IA
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Podcast on New Overtime Regulations
- Self-Storage Firm Absolute Storage Management Expands Senior Leadership
- Sounds of Storage Podcast: Jeffrey Greenberger Explains the Affect of New Overtime Regulations on the Self-Storage Industry
- Manager Arrested for Allegedly Stealing $100K+ at Riverside Self Storage in Nashua, NH