Live From the ISS Expo in New Orleans!
The Inside Self-Storage World Expo kicked off today in New Orleans. It’s a busy first day with education, the popular Self-Storage Q&A, and the opening of the exhibit hall. So far, education drawing is a crowd—literally! I’m in the marketing track and we’ve had to call for more chairs—twice!
Today’s education program includes seminars on overcoming the competition, community marketing, tenant insurance, effective collection techniques and understanding self-storage valuations.
If you live in the New Orleans area, it’s not too late to join us. Exhibit hall hours on Thursday are from noon to 5 p.m. Learn more here.
If you can't make it to the New Orleans show, follow all the action on this Self-Storage Talk thread or on Twitter!
We hope you can join us!
- 5 Steps to Develop an Effective Content Strategy for Your Self-Storage Brand
- Self-Storage Developer Proposes Creative Tax Solutions for Project in Prospect Heights, IL
- Centreforce Technology Group Renames Its Self-Storage Marketing and Web-Services Division
- Self-Storage Mural Depicting History of Pacifica, CA, Nears Completion
- NitNeil Partners/Live Oak Capital Partners to Develop Self-Storage Facility in Charleston, SC