Bright Lights, Big City ... Here We Come
Today I head out. After months of planning and prepping, the event is here and now: the Inside Self-Storage Las Vegas Expo. It's the largest industry event of the year—even as I type, thousands of your colleagues are on their way to the relentless city where dreams are dashed and realized depending on the spiciness of the morning's Bloody Mary.
I've lost track of how many times I've been to Vegas, often for business, occasionally for play. But there's always a giddiness that surrounds a visit to this city. You just never really know what to expect.
With the ISS Vegas Expo, however, there's at least some element of certainty: If you join us (and I hope you will), you'll learn new things, meet new people, and return home with at least something that will improve the way you operate your storage business. When it comes to the Expo, you never walk away from the table empty-handed.
If you're the one left to run the office or simply couldn't make it to this year's event, I'll try to keep you updated via this blog over the next several days. I'll post regular tidbits, photos and other miscellany for your entertainment and edification, so check back often.
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Northeast States: Experts Discuss Interest Rates and New Development
- Partnering With the Self-Storage REITs: Facility Operators Get Solutions for Management and More
- Westy Self Storage in Norwood, NJ, Provides Free Storage to Aspiring Eagle Scout, Book Drive
- BOS Container USA Releases Market Brief on Quick-Build Space for Self-Storage
- Self-Storage Directory Storage.com Announces Winners of Inaugural Scholarship Contest