Happy, happy, joy, joy ...
For those of you who celebrate holidays other than X-mas, this weekend may be just like any other (with the exeption of the fact that your favorite places to shop and eat may be overrun with highly volatile customers or closed altogether). In any case, all of us here at Inside Self-Storage wish you a safe and joyful weekend. We'll get through next week and the New Year celebrations, and then things will go back to business as usual.
Enjoy. Count your blessings. And be kind and courteous to everyone, especially your fellow storage operators!
- Self-Storage Marketplace SpareFoot Wins $20K for Kure It Cancer Research
- Bermuda EZ Self Storage to Open in Paget, Bermuda
- Self-Storage REITs to Release 4Q 2014 Financial Results, Conference Calls Announced
- ISS News Desk: 8 Self-Storage Companies to Watch in 2015
- Considerations for Outsourcing Your Self-Storage Manager Training