Happy, happy, joy, joy ...
For those of you who celebrate holidays other than X-mas, this weekend may be just like any other (with the exeption of the fact that your favorite places to shop and eat may be overrun with highly volatile customers or closed altogether). In any case, all of us here at Inside Self-Storage wish you a safe and joyful weekend. We'll get through next week and the New Year celebrations, and then things will go back to business as usual.
Enjoy. Count your blessings. And be kind and courteous to everyone, especially your fellow storage operators!
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data
- The 4 Tenets of Self-Storage Roofing
- 5 Building Blocks to Quickly Increase Self-Storage Rentals