Happy, happy, joy, joy ...
For those of you who celebrate holidays other than X-mas, this weekend may be just like any other (with the exeption of the fact that your favorite places to shop and eat may be overrun with highly volatile customers or closed altogether). In any case, all of us here at Inside Self-Storage wish you a safe and joyful weekend. We'll get through next week and the New Year celebrations, and then things will go back to business as usual.
Enjoy. Count your blessings. And be kind and courteous to everyone, especially your fellow storage operators!
- Third-Quarter 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Reports Now Available in ISS Store
- Helicopter Crashes at Frederick Self Storage of MD After Midair Collision With Plane
- Inside Self-Storage Releases 2014 International Digital Issue
- WDP Glendale Storage Buys West Glendale Self Storage in AZ for $4.9M
- Safeguard Buys Land to Build New Self-Storage Facilities in Chicago