Construction Webinar Added!
It's official: We've added a construction topic to the ISS Editorial Webinar Series. The free event, presented and sponsored by Trachte Building Systems, will take place on Tuesday, Oct. 24th, at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Since the spring, Inside Self-Storage has been hosting a monthly webinar series titled "Legal Learning With Jeffrey Greenberger." This free resource is open to everyone, and focuses on a unique self-storage legal issue each month. The series has been so successful, we decided to create a new webinar offering that would coincide with the monthly editorial focus of the magazine. Not long ago, for example, we hosted a live session on self-storage security; it complemented our June issue.
Riding the recent wave of our Annual Construction Edition, we're proud to announce "Self-Storage Construction: Using Site Layout to Maximize Project Potential." This webinar will be presented by Trachte sales manager Jamie Lindau, who has written for ISS magazine as well as presented seminars and rountable discussions at many ISS expos. Jamie has been building and consulting for this business for more than 20 years, and he knows what he's talking about. I strongly urge you to attend his online session on the 24th.
What does it cover? Basics and alternative methods in self-storage site design. Jamie will cover things like multistory building, climate control, drive-up access and more. His intent is to teach you how to maximize your land use and project features. In fact, I may see if I can get Jamie to submit a guest blog entry sometime in the next couple of weeks and give you a teaser for his full-length presentation.
- University Self Storage in Sarasota, FL, Receives Women's Choice Award for ‘Outstanding Customer Experience’
- A Space Center Self Storage in Beacon Falls, CT, Sold for $3.9M
- Hudson Industrial Equities Buys Automall Parkway Self Storage in Fremont, CA
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Jernigan Capital Declares Third-Quarter 2015 Dividend
- Darlings of Design Gallery 2015: A Visual Showcase of Superior Self-Storage Exteriors