Reno Day 2, Fun on the Show Floor!
We're on the show floor at the ISS Reno Expo, and things are startin' to sizzle. Here are some storage peeps you might recognize. First, you gotta see the bee. One of our exhibitors is handing out these squeeze bee keychains, and they are EVERYWHERE. And they are very hard to put down. They're creating quite a buzzzzz.... Heh, heh.
I think this guy is really enjoying his bee ... maybe a little TOO much ... But I guess that makes sense, since it's HIS bee. I mean it's really his bee—this is Randy Goldberg from the hosting "hive," Moving.bz.
Wayne-Dalton-Walton Gary and ISS Editor Kimberly Hundley "shop" for swag at the wide array of booths. (And, of course, they also grabbed a darn bee!)
Here's a lovely photo of ISS Managing Editor Drew Whitney with the girls from Universal Insurance, Kay Schaefer (left) and Randy Tipton (middle).
And here's that bee again, this time in the PhoneSmart booth next to ISS regular columnist Tron Jordheim.
This is just some guy who was talking on the phone at our booth. I heard him say, "I'm at the tradeshow right now. I'm working." Yeah, right!
Chillin' in the Chateau booth...
Our buddies at Buchanan Storage Capital...
- Self-Storage REITs to Release 1Q 2014 Financial Results, Conference Calls Announced
- MiniCo Offers Tenant-Safety Checklist for Self-Storage Operators
- Self-Storage Project in Elmont, NY, Receives Nassau County Tax Breaks
- Image Gallery Captures Highlights From 2014 Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- Man Arrested in Connection With Arson Fire at Kiwi Self Storage in New Zealand