Reno at Last
Posted in Blog
This morning, we heard from our keynote speaker, Chris Sonne of Self-Storage Economics. And the educational seminars are well underway. In fact, I’m presently sitting in the back of the room a-tap-tap-tapping away while Bob Hayworth of Baja Construction explains the ins, outs and benefits of boat and RV storage. (I wonder if my mad typing is distracting him? Hmmmmm… It’s a good test for the man!)
It’s apparently coming on lunch time (and I’ll get to peruse the SHOPPING MALL on the floor below us!). But I’ll chime in again later with PICS from yesterday’s golf tournament, sponsored by DBCI.
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?
- Zoning Exception Clears Way for Self-Storage Development in Jefferson County, CO
- W. P. Carey REIT Affiliate Acquires 7 Self-Storage Properties for $53M