Reno at Last
This morning, we heard from our keynote speaker, Chris Sonne of Self-Storage Economics. And the educational seminars are well underway. In fact, I’m presently sitting in the back of the room a-tap-tap-tapping away while Bob Hayworth of Baja Construction explains the ins, outs and benefits of boat and RV storage. (I wonder if my mad typing is distracting him? Hmmmmm… It’s a good test for the man!)
It’s apparently coming on lunch time (and I’ll get to peruse the SHOPPING MALL on the floor below us!). But I’ll chime in again later with PICS from yesterday’s golf tournament, sponsored by DBCI.
- Young Group Self-Storage Development on Sterling, VA, Church Property Causes Controversy
- Hong Kong Banks Steer Clear of Self-Storage Lending in Wake of Catastrophic Facility Fires
- Old Granite Mill to Be Converted to Self-Storage in Fall River, MA
- Self Storage Zone and Federal Capital Partners Open Second Joint-Venture Facility in Washington, DC
- Absolute Storage Management Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Imperial, MO