Reno at Last
This morning, we heard from our keynote speaker, Chris Sonne of Self-Storage Economics. And the educational seminars are well underway. In fact, I’m presently sitting in the back of the room a-tap-tap-tapping away while Bob Hayworth of Baja Construction explains the ins, outs and benefits of boat and RV storage. (I wonder if my mad typing is distracting him? Hmmmmm… It’s a good test for the man!)
It’s apparently coming on lunch time (and I’ll get to peruse the SHOPPING MALL on the floor below us!). But I’ll chime in again later with PICS from yesterday’s golf tournament, sponsored by DBCI.
- The Red Tape Around Self-Storage Signage: Zoning, Ordinances, Codes and More
- Self-Storage Fraud Case Continues in California After Juror Misconduct
- Life Storage Pursues Controversial Self-Storage Conversion in Lake Zurich, IL
- Storage Giant Receives Approval to Build Mixed-Use Self-Storage Development in Brislington, England
- ISS Publishes 2016 Self-Storage Facility-Design Showcase