Reno at Last
This morning, we heard from our keynote speaker, Chris Sonne of Self-Storage Economics. And the educational seminars are well underway. In fact, I’m presently sitting in the back of the room a-tap-tap-tapping away while Bob Hayworth of Baja Construction explains the ins, outs and benefits of boat and RV storage. (I wonder if my mad typing is distracting him? Hmmmmm… It’s a good test for the man!)
It’s apparently coming on lunch time (and I’ll get to peruse the SHOPPING MALL on the floor below us!). But I’ll chime in again later with PICS from yesterday’s golf tournament, sponsored by DBCI.
- Making Money From Underperforming Self-Storage Properties: A Case Study
- Storage Post Self Storage Acquires 3 Facilities in NY
- Tri-Village Self Storage Proposal Moves Forward in Powell, OH
- Amy's Attic Self Storage of Harker Heights, TX, Hosts Biannual Craft Festivals for Charity
- StorageVault to Acquire $48M in Self-Storage Assets in Ontario and Quebec, Canada