Oy! Expo video here!
I mentioned in yesterday's post that we would be putting video in the blog from last week's expo, so here 'tis. These two clips are from companies that have participated in ISS expos for many years and supported the magazine through their advertising and article contributions. The first is with Mike Hayes, national sales manager for Tech-Fast Metal Systems Inc. in Tacoma, Wash. The next is with Joe Burt (MixMaster Joey B in the Hizzouse), director of international sales for Sentinel Systems Corp. in Lakewood, Colo.
I asked these guys to share a bit about their companies, new things their working on, and their impressions of the Vegas Expo. Here's what they had to say:
- There Is No Good Way to 'Manage' People: Staffing Advice for Self-Storage Owners
- Bloomberg Report Chronicles Ascension of U-Haul Self-Storage Billionaire Mark Shoen
- 2 New York Self-Storage Facilities Used by Alleged Trademark Counterfeiting Rings
- Self-Storage Operators Around the World Support Holiday Charity Drives
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition