Let's hear it for Jeff!
After the day I had yesterday, it was really nice to see something positive this morning. One of the first things in my inbox today was a message from long-time ISS supporter Jim Chiswell, letting me know our legal guru/speaker/writer, Jeff Greenberger, is featured in today's Cincinnatti Enquirer. The article is about Jeff's role in the self-storage business, namely his law firm, Katz, Greenberger & Norton LLP, and new online information portal, www.selfstoragelegal.com.
Congratulations to Jeff on such a wonderful spotlight piece! It's refreshing to see the business being discussed in such a healthy way. Of course, I shouldn't have expected anything less—Jeff is always making valuable contributions to this business. (It's a great photo too. Did he wear that blue tie on purpose?)
- Self-Storage Proposed for Granite Dells, AZ
- Ziff Properties to Convert Shopping Center to Self-Storage in Greenville, SC
- NitNeil Partners Develops New Self-Storage Facility in Tampa, FL, Second in City
- Self-Storage Operator U-Haul Acquires University Mini Storage in Greensboro, NC
- OnDemand Storage Launches Valet Service in Boston Area