Let's hear it for Jeff!
After the day I had yesterday, it was really nice to see something positive this morning. One of the first things in my inbox today was a message from long-time ISS supporter Jim Chiswell, letting me know our legal guru/speaker/writer, Jeff Greenberger, is featured in today's Cincinnatti Enquirer. The article is about Jeff's role in the self-storage business, namely his law firm, Katz, Greenberger & Norton LLP, and new online information portal, www.selfstoragelegal.com.
Congratulations to Jeff on such a wonderful spotlight piece! It's refreshing to see the business being discussed in such a healthy way. Of course, I shouldn't have expected anything less—Jeff is always making valuable contributions to this business. (It's a great photo too. Did he wear that blue tie on purpose?)
- South Africa Self-Storage Operator XtraSpace Expands 'The Workspace' Network of Co-Work Offices
- Extra Space Acquires Self-Storage Facility Converted From Former Rick Baker Special-Effects Studio
- OpenTech Adds Veteran Auctioneer to StorageTreasures Self-Storage Auction Team
- Former Contractors Business Converted to Self-Storage in Willoughby, OH
- Pinterest for Self-Storage Operators: Using ‘Promoted Pins’ to Drive Business