Let's hear it for Jeff!
After the day I had yesterday, it was really nice to see something positive this morning. One of the first things in my inbox today was a message from long-time ISS supporter Jim Chiswell, letting me know our legal guru/speaker/writer, Jeff Greenberger, is featured in today's Cincinnatti Enquirer. The article is about Jeff's role in the self-storage business, namely his law firm, Katz, Greenberger & Norton LLP, and new online information portal, www.selfstoragelegal.com.
Congratulations to Jeff on such a wonderful spotlight piece! It's refreshing to see the business being discussed in such a healthy way. Of course, I shouldn't have expected anything less—Jeff is always making valuable contributions to this business. (It's a great photo too. Did he wear that blue tie on purpose?)
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo Michael Mele Discusses Self-Storage Real Estate Trends
- Self-Storage Education Video from 2016 ISS Expo Now Available on Demand
- UK Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Releases Interim Financial Results for Quarter Ended June 30
- Brazil Self-Storage Joint Venture MetroFit Receives $184M Investment Pledge from Goldman Sachs Group
- Self-Storage REIT Strategic Storage Growth Trust Reaches $50M Equity Mark