Let's hear it for Jeff!
After the day I had yesterday, it was really nice to see something positive this morning. One of the first things in my inbox today was a message from long-time ISS supporter Jim Chiswell, letting me know our legal guru/speaker/writer, Jeff Greenberger, is featured in today's Cincinnatti Enquirer. The article is about Jeff's role in the self-storage business, namely his law firm, Katz, Greenberger & Norton LLP, and new online information portal, www.selfstoragelegal.com.
Congratulations to Jeff on such a wonderful spotlight piece! It's refreshing to see the business being discussed in such a healthy way. Of course, I shouldn't have expected anything less—Jeff is always making valuable contributions to this business. (It's a great photo too. Did he wear that blue tie on purpose?)
- Self-Storage Building Blunders: Common Development and Construction Mistakes to Avoid
- Self-Storage REIT CubeSmart Acquiring 26 Properties From Harrison Street for $223M
- Self-Storage Holiday-Charity Roundup 2014, Part 1
- Store Here LLC Buys 13 Self-Storage Facilities for $48M
- Solar Self-Storage Facility Breaks Ground in Mamaroneck, NY