And away we go at the ISS Expo...
It's technically day 2 of the ISS Expo in Las Vegas, and I'm hiding in a small corner behind the registration desk attempting to get this post up. It's been no easy task, let me tell ya. I've been on the floor since 8 a.m., and this is the first opportunity I've had to sneak away and do some frantic typing. It doesn't help that we're lacking a wireless network by the seminar rooms. I'm actually hardwired here. Blech.
The show is happily packed, and we kicked off the education proceedings with a keynote presentation by David Perez, CEO of Latin Force LLC. He spoke about the expanding U.S. Hispanic market and how it will affect self-storage business moving forward. The opening display, with sexy Latino marketing imagery and rythms, was particularly snazzy.
Here's a picture of David (right) with ISS Publisher, Troy Bix (middle), and a representative from our keynote sponsor, USStoragesearch.com:
I'll be posting event updates and tidbits throughout the day, so keep watch!
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok’nStore Sells Facility in Swindon, England, for £3.5M
- Valet Self-Storage Operator Clutter Expands Service to New Jersey and New York
- Calvo Enterprises to Convert Former Power Authority Headquarters to Self-Storage in Harmon, Guam
- Morningstar’s Blue Doors Storage Fund II Acquires Morlake Self Storage in Mooresville, NC
- Canadian Self-Storage Operator Space Centre Storage of Kelowna Partners With Soles4Souls Charity