Up and Rollin' on the Webinar Tip
Man. Whew! One down, one to go. We conducted the first-ever Inside Self-Storage webinar this morning: A sampler for one of our upcoming Las Vegas seminars. Yours truly in the moderator seat. Overall, I think it went pretty well. Once I got past the "must keep Pop Tart in stomach" portion of the event, it was smooth sailing. What can I say? I was bubbling over with excitement.
Attendance was lower than we anticipated, but it was our first time out of the hatch; and there may have been some minor technical issues. If you were registered for the event and failed to receive a formal e-mail invitation with instructions, please let me know ASAP so we can get that rectified for the next go-round. Thanks to our presenter, Ken Piken, for being such a trooper! We'll see how things go on Friday with event No. 2.
You should join us for that, by the way. No, really. Even if you aren't the least bit interested in our Vegas Expo or Jeff and Randy's "Is It Legal?" Q&A, just think how entertained you'll be by imagining me, moderator extraordinaire, at my home office in a pair of baggy sweats and a hair configuration simulating an exotic bird. What else could you possibly have to do on Friday, Feb. 17th, at 1 p.m. ET? (That's not a hint, that's a shamless plug, that is.)
Is is a bird? A plant? A blogger?
More later on a self-storage moratorium that was unanimously passed by the City Council in Pico Rivera, Calif.
- Kennards Self Storage Buys Office Complex in Hawthorn, Australia, for $12M
- Fort Knox Self Storage of Australia Beta Tests iSign System for Leases
- Construction to Begin This Spring on Vintage Self Storage in Houston
- Canadian Commercial Ventures Buys Shatz Self Storage in Williston, ND, for $4.6M
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Facility and Microbrewery Planned for Fort Collins, CO