Can of Worms
Boy, did I open a can of worms! I made some observations regarding the SSA affiliation program in my inaugral blog the other day. I also mentioned that ISS columnist Tron Jordheim had been made chair of the Affiliated Association Council and that he writes his own self-storage blog. Tron wrote a very thoughtful response to my post, which you might want to check out. More here later, as I can't seem to post a comment to Tron's page.
- What Self-Storage Managers Need to Know About the 3 Kinds of Facility-Occupancy Rates
- Jumbo Capital Management/Guggenheim Real Estate to Convert Warehouse to Self-Storage in Norwood, MA
- Solar Self-Storage Development to Celebrate Grand Opening in Mamaroneck, NY
- Kenmore Self Storage to Host Fall/Halloween Festival in Kenmore, WA
- Pink Hippo Self Storage Opens in Leatherhead, Surrey, England