Can of Worms
Boy, did I open a can of worms! I made some observations regarding the SSA affiliation program in my inaugral blog the other day. I also mentioned that ISS columnist Tron Jordheim had been made chair of the Affiliated Association Council and that he writes his own self-storage blog. Tron wrote a very thoughtful response to my post, which you might want to check out. More here later, as I can't seem to post a comment to Tron's page.
- Succession Planning for Self-Storage: 3 Ways to Cultivate and Protect Your Asset
- Hawaii Self Storage Wins Local Best-Company Award
- Signal Mountain Self Storage in Chattanooga, TN, to Expand
- Simply Self Storage Acquires Access Self Storage in Houston
- Zoning Change Could Allow Self-Storage Near Sergeant Floyd Monument in Sioux City, IA