Can of Worms
Boy, did I open a can of worms! I made some observations regarding the SSA affiliation program in my inaugral blog the other day. I also mentioned that ISS columnist Tron Jordheim had been made chair of the Affiliated Association Council and that he writes his own self-storage blog. Tron wrote a very thoughtful response to my post, which you might want to check out. More here later, as I can't seem to post a comment to Tron's page.
- Go Beyond Page Rank to Measure the Online-Marketing Success of Your Self-Storage Business
- Valet Self-Storage Startup Boxbee Raises $2.3M in Seed-Round Funding
- Self-Storage Call Center PhoneSmart Holds ‘Toes for a Kure’ Fundraiser for Cancer Research
- Jenkins Organization Acquires Reading Road Self-Storage in Rosenberg, Texas
- Madison Self Storage in San Antonio Sold to RHW Capital Management Group