Can of Worms
Boy, did I open a can of worms! I made some observations regarding the SSA affiliation program in my inaugral blog the other day. I also mentioned that ISS columnist Tron Jordheim had been made chair of the Affiliated Association Council and that he writes his own self-storage blog. Tron wrote a very thoughtful response to my post, which you might want to check out. More here later, as I can't seem to post a comment to Tron's page.
- 5 Tips for Leveraging Yelp to Attract New Self-Storage Tenants
- Self-Storage Project Could Supplant Popular Wildflower Field in Temple, TX
- EG Funds Management Buys StoreLocal Self-Storage Facility in Northcote, Australia
- Jernigan Capital, RRB Development Co-Invest on Atlanta Self-Storage Project
- Murder Evidence Found in Fremont, CO, Self-Storage Unit