Can of Worms
Boy, did I open a can of worms! I made some observations regarding the SSA affiliation program in my inaugral blog the other day. I also mentioned that ISS columnist Tron Jordheim had been made chair of the Affiliated Association Council and that he writes his own self-storage blog. Tron wrote a very thoughtful response to my post, which you might want to check out. More here later, as I can't seem to post a comment to Tron's page.
- Woman Who Kept Father's Body in Lexington, KY, Self-Storage Unit Gets 10 years for Stealing Benefits
- Safeguard Self Storage Enters $6.7M Deal to Add Solar Panels to 25 Facilities
- Woman Arrested After 6 Dead Infants Found in U-Haul Self-Storage Unit in Winnipeg, Canada
- UK Self-Storage Operator Store First Plans to Open 75 Sites by 2020
- Urban Storage in Omaha, NE, Renovates, Re-Opens as The Storage Loft