Can of Worms
Boy, did I open a can of worms! I made some observations regarding the SSA affiliation program in my inaugral blog the other day. I also mentioned that ISS columnist Tron Jordheim had been made chair of the Affiliated Association Council and that he writes his own self-storage blog. Tron wrote a very thoughtful response to my post, which you might want to check out. More here later, as I can't seem to post a comment to Tron's page.
- Writing Your Self-Storage Policies and Procedures Manual
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Holds Out Against San Francisco Residential Land Grab
- Prime Group Holdings Seeks $100M in Equity Funding to Expand Self-Storage Portfolio
- Self-Storage Operator Derrel's Mini Storage Offers Land for Fresno County, CA, Animal Shelter
- A Plus Storage of Tennessee Appoints New Senior VP of Self-Storage Operations