Can of Worms
Boy, did I open a can of worms! I made some observations regarding the SSA affiliation program in my inaugral blog the other day. I also mentioned that ISS columnist Tron Jordheim had been made chair of the Affiliated Association Council and that he writes his own self-storage blog. Tron wrote a very thoughtful response to my post, which you might want to check out. More here later, as I can't seem to post a comment to Tron's page.
- Self-Storage Security: From Technology to the Human Touch
- Self-Storage Marketing Firm The Storage Group Hires Director of Customer Success
- NASCAR Driver Johanna Long to Meet Fans at Uncle Bob's Self Storage in Pensacola, FL
- Secure Self-Storage in Ontario, Canada, Completes Solar-Panel Installation
- iStorage Acquires Planet Self Storage in Burlington, NJ, for $2.97M