Can of Worms
Boy, did I open a can of worms! I made some observations regarding the SSA affiliation program in my inaugral blog the other day. I also mentioned that ISS columnist Tron Jordheim had been made chair of the Affiliated Association Council and that he writes his own self-storage blog. Tron wrote a very thoughtful response to my post, which you might want to check out. More here later, as I can't seem to post a comment to Tron's page.
- Vernon Township, PA, Zoning Board Denies Variance for Self-Storage Project
- Attic Self Storage of England Wins 2016 FEDESSA Award for Outstanding Business Initiative
- Metro Self Storage to Build New Facility in Carlstadt, NJ
- Casey Development Launches The Keep Storage Self-Storage Brand in Texas
- Can You Charge Your Self-Storage Customers a Fee to Cover the Cost of Credit Card Transactions?