|The Inside Scoop|
Looking Back at Self-Storage Talk Involvement at the ISS World Expo
Now that the Inside Self-Storage World Expo has come to a close and everyone has returned home from Las Vegas, I thought it would be fun to illustrate a few of the ways Self-Storage Talk (SST) was involved in the show. As always, the industry's largest online community was prominently on display. Dozens of new members signed up for the site, and dozens of "old" (as in, veteran, longtime posters) stopped by the SST booth in the exhibit hall to say hello and catch up.
If you're still curious what SST is all about, head to www.selfstoragetalk.com and check it out. You can get your free username by clicking on "register." In the meantime, enjoy the photos.
- 'Touch' Marketing for Self-Storage Operators: 3 Ways to Rise Above the Advertising 'Noise'
- G5 Launches ‘Customizable BluePrints’ Platform for Self-Storage Website Designs
- Self-Storage Owners’ Dog Taken From Facility in Lincoln, NE
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Enters Texas Market With 4 Acquisitions
- SmartStop Self Storage Names Pro Cycling 2014 Team, New Team Director