|The Inside Scoop|
Facility Managers Win Trip to Las Vegas, Courtesy of Self-Storage Talk
The hype surrounding the "Loving Las Vegas" contest, sponsored by Chateau Products, has been buzzing for the past couple of weeks on Self-Storage Talk (SST), the industry's largest online community, but finally the competition has drawn to a close.
Though dozens of facility managers submitted excellent revenue-generating ideas before the Valentine's Day deadline, there could only be two winners. After deliberating, the Inside Self-Storage staff has made the tough choice. The following two SST manager-members are receiving Las Vegas travel-prize packages including a standard education package to the Inside Self-Storage World Expo, roundtrip airfare to Las Vegas, and three nights at the Paris Hotel & Resort, the expo's host venue: derbyluck and Penelope. To read derbyluck’s winning idea about capitalizing on "Storage Wars," click here. Penelope’s idea about introducing a "dollar menu" of add-on items is here.
The winning entries were selected for their originality, creativity, clarity and economic practicality. The entire thread of revenue-generating ideas is still available online, and it’s a good read for anyone looking for a good business boost. The ISS staff thanks everyone who participated, and if you missed out on the fun (and a chance to win a trip to Vegas), then join Self-Storage Talk ASAP. Get your free membership and username by going to www.selfstoragetalk.com and clicking "register."
- Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires 2 Arkansas Self-Storage Facilities
- Self-Storage Development Approved for Business Park in Vallejo, CA
- Solar Technology: How It Works, and What It Can Do for Your Self-Storage Business
- Human Remains Found in Lexington, KY, Self-Storage Unit Identified, Daughter Indicted
- Internet Marketing Company The Storage Group Hires Account Executive