|The Inside Scoop|
Self-Storage Talk Rolling Out Poll of the Week
In an effort to try something new, and to galvanize the Polls section of Self-Storage Talk, we're going to introduce the SST Poll of the Week. Each week, at least one new poll will appear in the designated section, asking industry pros to weigh in on a topic that affects them. The polls will range from the analytical to the absurd. Last week's poll of the week: "How Often Do Your (or Your Managers) Call the Police?" This week's poll: "Have you ever had a customer/mover pee in your facility other than the bathroom?" The best poll of the month will be featured in the SST e-newsletter
I know I've extolled the virtues of the Polls section before, but I think it's important to revisit why it's useful to participate in this section.
- Easy feedback and statistics from industry peers.
- Easy and short way to participate in the forum without drafting posts.
- Anonymous results (No, your boss or employees won't find out how you vote.)
- It's fun.
Any registered member can create a poll by starting a thread. Then, scroll near the bottom of the thread-starting screen and check the box next to "Yes, post a poll with this thread." The site will automatically load a page giving options for polls, such as when to close the poll and how many choices to put in the poll. To become a registered member (if you're not one already), visit http://www.selfstoragetalk.com/register.php. It's completely free and takes only a few minutes.
- Less Mess Storage Chairman Discusses European Self-Storage Expansion, Investment Opportunities
- Integrated Security Releases Wireless Hydra Asset Protection System for Self-Storage, Other Industries
- 2 Austin, TX, Self-Storage Facilities Change Hands
- NitNeil Partners Breaks Ground on Self-Storage Facility in Greenville, SC
- Self-Storage Snow-Retention Manufacturer Sno Gem Celebrates 20 Years in Business