|The Inside Scoop|
Win $50 to Amazon.com on Self-Storage Talk
Storage Claus is coming to town—or rather to Self-Storage Talk. SST, the industry's largest online forum and the official forum of Inside Self-Storage, is hosting a holiday raffle, giving members the opportunity to win a $50 gift card to Amazon.com during the holiday shopping season. Here's how you can win.
1.) Register an account on SST. Registration is free and takes only a few minutes. If you're already registered, all you have to do is log in.
2.) Post a reply to this thread. One post is sufficient to get you in the drawing, and multiple posts don't increase your chances. Also, the length of the post is no advantage, either. A simple one-word post will do the trick.
It's that easy. Participants have until 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Dec. 14, to get into the raffle. The drawing will be the morning of Wednesday, Dec. 15, and the winner will be announced shortly after. If you've won, we'll contact you via e-mail that day to get your contact information and get the gift card headed your way. You should have it in time to make last-minute gift purchases if you need to—or maybe spend that $50 on cool books, CDs and DVDs for yourself.
SST wants to use this giveaway as a way to thank our community for making 2010 an awesome year for the site and to wish all our members a joyous holiday season. If you're not a part of our thriving and fun community yet, we hope the gift card raffle gives you an incentive to come check out the site, explore the forums and social groups, and start participating.
- Self-Storage Operator Midland Storage Buys A Storage Inn in St. Louis
- Self-Storage REIT Extra Space Acquires Treasure Island Storage in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Reliant Real Estate Management to Convert Former Kmart to Self-Storage in Greenville, SC
- Rezoning Approved for Self-Storage Facility in Springfield, Ohio
- Commercial Real Estate Brokerage NAI Horizon Hires Self-Storage Veteran as Principal, Senior VP