|The Inside Scoop|
Show Us Your Trucks! Self-Storage Talk Calls for Photos
People who don't work in self-storage often deride the industry for being "boring" and lacking pizzazz or flair. We know, however, this isn't the case at all, and facilities are particularly proud of any way they can accentuate themselves with cool designs. Likewise, most facilities have moving or rental trucks available to their tenants. That's why Self-Storage Talk, the official online thread of Inside Self-Storage, is asking for photos of your terrific trucks.
Hop on this thread to see what's already on display. Madman, a self-storage operator in Vancouver, B.C., set the bar high by posting photos of his great truck.
But the contest isn't over yet. We've heard rumors about an abundance of great trucks throughout the industry, and it's time to show them off. In early January, I'll pick the best one and give it (and its facility and operator) a shout-out in next month's SST e-newsletter, which you can receive by going to the Inside Self-Storage home page and scrolling down to the "subscribe" box.
Think your truck isn't lively enough the hang with the "cool" ones? Then maybe it's time for a redesign. Your fellow posters can give you tips on where to go for vehicle wraps, how much they cost, and what the legal boundaries are for them. Have great truck photos but can't share them because you're not an SST member? What are you waiting for? Register here for free. It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Convicted Arsonist in Kiwi Self Storage of New Zealand Trial Gets Appeal Date
- San Diego Self Storage Wins Top Spot in ‘Union Tribune’ Reader-Choice Poll
- University Self Storage in Sarasota, FL, Receives Women's Choice Award for ‘Outstanding Customer Experience’
- A Space Center Self Storage in Beacon Falls, CT, Sold for $3.9M
- Hudson Industrial Equities Buys Automall Parkway Self Storage in Fremont, CA