|ISS Expo Blog|
Reno day 3, the final stretch!
It's Reno Expo day 3, the final stretch, and we're all pretty tired. But the self-storage crew is a bunch ot troopers, so they're all hanging in there! (It helps that there's an open bar in the expo hall.)
Last night was the ISS Evening Cocktail Reception, and we got a bunch of great snapshots there. Afterward, the ISS crew went to dinner with the Mako Steel boys. First, we tried to go to this totally bizarre sushi/fast food type place over at Circus Circus. Disaster, totally, but we did get some interesting photos out of the deal. Eventually, we ended up back at the Steakhouse at the Hilton, where we had a lovely dinner (including flaming onion soup!).
Here's our IT guy, Bob, at the cocktail reception with Kimberly and Jeff G:
More reception shots ...
Bob, engaged in some deeply moving ritual under the mighty elephant at Circus Circus ...
Here's a quick lesson in life: Two people can be in the exact same place at the exact same time and yet have completely opposing experiences. Take, for example, these two ladies. Kimberly, left, is sad and philosophical as she reposes beneath the burly beast. Rachel, on the other hand, has considerably less on her mind ... or at least, is focused on an elephant of a very different color.
The flaming onion soup (after the flame), and Bruce McCardle of Mako with ... uh ... a few glasses of vino.
Hey Randi... CHECK IT...
- 5 Steps to Develop an Effective Content Strategy for Your Self-Storage Brand
- Self-Storage Developer Proposes Creative Tax Solutions for Project in Prospect Heights, IL
- Centreforce Technology Group Renames Its Self-Storage Marketing and Web-Services Division
- Self-Storage Mural Depicting History of Pacifica, CA, Nears Completion
- NitNeil Partners/Live Oak Capital Partners to Develop Self-Storage Facility in Charleston, SC