|ISS Expo Blog|
Less than a week to go!
I'm telling ya, I'm sooooo looking forward to next week's Inside Self-Storage Expo in Reno. After all of our planning, hard work and pre-show communication, now the fun begins.
The show starts off with a swing on Tuesday, July 18: the ISS Golf Classic, sponsored by DBCi. (By the way, there are still a few spots open, so sign up while you have the chance.)
Wednesday begins with a keynote presentation by Chris Sonne, president of Self Storage Economics. The day unfurls with an impressive series of educational sessions and the ever-popular Prime-Time Open Forum, hosted by Jim Chiswell and Joe Niemczyk.
Seminars continue on Thursday, followed by five action-packed hours of exhibits on the show floor. Then you'll unwind during the evening cocktail reception.
On Friday, to wrap-up your wonderful, exciting week of self-storage enlightenment, you can participate in roundtable discussions, the Buyers & Sellers Meeting, and an open Q&A session titled "What Every Storage Operator Should Know." You'll enjoy another three hours of exhibit hall on this day, so don't forget to stop by the ISS booth (#504-506) to sign-up for your subscription to the magazine and get an eyeful of some of the latest ISS offerings!
Wow! Who's going to have time for extracurricular activities after an itinerary like this? I can't wait to see you there. It'll be another fantastic expo!
- Pinterest for Self-Storage Operators: Using ‘Promoted Pins’ to Drive Business
- Making Money From Underperforming Self-Storage Properties: A Case Study
- Storage Post Self Storage Acquires 3 Facilities in NY
- Tri-Village Self Storage Proposal Moves Forward in Powell, OH
- Amy's Attic Self Storage of Harker Heights, TX, Hosts Biannual Craft Festivals for Charity