|ISS Expo Blog|
In the Words of Lawrence Welk ...
"Thank you, thank you, thank you."
Well, my dear friends, the ISS Reno Expo has come and gone, and a good time was had by all! No time for diving, bungee jumping (sorry, Jeannie), auto museum or, most important, the Highland Games. But we did find time to put on a great show, catch up with our wonderful exhibitors, sponsors and speakers, and, of course, wine and dine!
The expo hall seemed to be a successful affair for many (talkin' to you, Vern) And having said that, rumor has it we may be returning to the fair city of Reno next summer. "Hmmm," you say. "Sounds enticing ... Go on ..." But until the future plans are divulged, we need to concentrate on the upcoming ISS VEGAS Expo at Mandalay Bay (yeah!), Feb. 20-23. Coincidentally, it takes place the same week as my birthday! Presents are welcome and encouraged. Heh, heh.
Thank you all for a wonderful show in Reno. I most certainly look forward to seeing everyone in Vegas!
[Side note from fellow worker Teri Lanza: Oh, come on, Dawn! You're holding out on us! Yeah, we all know Reno was a good show. But you have more interesting stories up your sleeve ... And I have the pictures to prove it! :) ]
- 3 Reasons to Promote Your Self Storage Business Using LinkedIn
- Storagebuck Launches Peer-to-Peer Self-Storage Services in Sydney
- Chicago Startup Spacii Offers Peer-to-Peer Self-Storage Option
- Self-Storage REIT Extra Space Celebrates LEED Gold Certification of Maryland Facilities
- Stop Frustrating Self-Storage Customers With Annoying Website Features