|ISS Expo Blog|
If You Weren't There, You Definitely Missed Out
The Inside Self-Storage Reno Expo has come and gone, and I have to say I thought it was a great success. With well-attended education seminars and networking events, attendees were able to gleen the knowledge they needed. Some of the stand-out seminars were the Management Workshop presented by Joe Niemczyk and the new half-day Acquisitions Seminar seminar presented by RK Kliebenstein. Each session had wonderful attendee draw and rave reviews.
If you weren't able to attend the show, check out the Self-Storage Training Institute for great tools and resources to help you futher your success in the storage industry. Also, keep checking back to the ISS Expo homepage, as we're in the process of planning ISS Vegas Expo 2007!
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Shawn Hill Discusses Financing for New and Existing Self-Storage Investors
- Baranof Holdings Breaks Ground on Self-Storage Developments in 3 States
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust to Convert Industrial Building to Self-Storage in Ontario, Canada
- Proven Marketing Strategies for Boat/RV-Storage Operations
- The Top 3 Self-Storage Legal Threats for 2016