|ISS Expo Blog|
If You Weren't There, You Definitely Missed Out
The Inside Self-Storage Reno Expo has come and gone, and I have to say I thought it was a great success. With well-attended education seminars and networking events, attendees were able to gleen the knowledge they needed. Some of the stand-out seminars were the Management Workshop presented by Joe Niemczyk and the new half-day Acquisitions Seminar seminar presented by RK Kliebenstein. Each session had wonderful attendee draw and rave reviews.
If you weren't able to attend the show, check out the Self-Storage Training Institute for great tools and resources to help you futher your success in the storage industry. Also, keep checking back to the ISS Expo homepage, as we're in the process of planning ISS Vegas Expo 2007!
- Self-Storage Career Development: Advice for Landing That ‘Perfect’ Manager Position
- Johnson City, TN, Self-Storage Facilities Provide Free Units for 'Shop With a Cop' SWAG Fundraiser
- A Lock-It Self Storage Could Expand Facility in Fort Mill, SC
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Jernigan Capital Declares Second-Quarter 2015 Dividend
- ISS Releases Podcast on Self-Storage Legal Mistakes