|ISS Expo Blog|
If You Weren't There, You Definitely Missed Out
The Inside Self-Storage Reno Expo has come and gone, and I have to say I thought it was a great success. With well-attended education seminars and networking events, attendees were able to gleen the knowledge they needed. Some of the stand-out seminars were the Management Workshop presented by Joe Niemczyk and the new half-day Acquisitions Seminar seminar presented by RK Kliebenstein. Each session had wonderful attendee draw and rave reviews.
If you weren't able to attend the show, check out the Self-Storage Training Institute for great tools and resources to help you futher your success in the storage industry. Also, keep checking back to the ISS Expo homepage, as we're in the process of planning ISS Vegas Expo 2007!
- Marcus & Millichap National Self Storage Group Members Enter Weight-Loss Challenge for Charity
- West Greeley Self Storage Development Awarded $20K Credit to Offset County Fees
- Self-Storage Development Surges in Southeast Wisconsin
- ABCD Econo Storage Adds Second Brooksville, FL, Self-Storage Location
- Self-Storage Investment Company Elite Stor Capital Partners Hires Chief Financial Officer