|ISS Expo Blog|
Reno Is Artown!
Each July, the city of Reno, Nev., brings together distinguished artists from around the world for a month-long celebration called Artown. More than 260,000 people and 80 partnering organizations participate in the annual festival; and the majority of its 300-plus events—spread over more than 90 locations—is free.
One of this year’s highlights is Steinway piano artist George Winston, who plays instrumentals inspired by R&B, jazz, blues and rock. His unique melodic style (referred to as “folk piano”) is savored by the listeners of his many albums, collaborations, compilation contributions, soundtracks and videos. Fortunately for the attendees of the Inside Self-Storage Reno Expo, Winston will be at the Eldorado Hotel Casino Showroom on July 17th. Come in for the expo a few days early and catch Winston’s evening concert. You won’t be disappointed!
If you plan on staying for the weekend after the expo, Vox Lumiere headlines Artown on July 22. This is a unique live performance that combines theatre, silent film and rock-operatic music to create a completely new entertainment experience. For this particular event, the original “Hunchback of Notre Dame” will explode off the screen and into the rock arena! What’s even better is it takes place at the Reno Hilton Showroom in our host hotel. For tickets call 800.648.3568 or visit www.renohilton.com.
- Initial and Ongoing Training for Your Self-Storage Managers
- Morningstar’s Blue Doors Storage Fund II Acquires San Antonio Self-Storage Facility
- Westport Properties Expands Self-Storage Real Estate Team
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2015 ‘Best of Business’ Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Name Causing Confusion in the Marketplace?