|ISS Expo Blog|
Only One Month Away!
Well, here we are. The Inside Self-Storage Expo in Reno is only one month away! And I'd like to highlight some great events we have going on in our agenda.
First, there are three informative seminar tracks from which attendees can choose. Listen to industry experts discuss topics from the following categories:
- Track One: Construction & Development — Learn the ins and outs to developing a top-notch facility!
- Track Two: Facility Operations — Take your facility's operations to the next level, and listen to tips from industry experts on what works for smooth revenue-building operations.
- Track Three: General Business Issues — Discover the latest legal, finance and insurance information that will help protect your business.
The Inside Self-Storage Expo is also jam-packed with networking opportunities!
- The Inside Self-Storage Golf Classic will take place on Tuesday, July 18, at the beautiful LakeRidge Golf Course in Reno. Don't miss this opportunity to network with fellow attendees and exhibitors!
- After exploring the Expo Hall on Thursday, July 20, discuss the latest industry trends with experts while enjoying a drink and hors d'oeuvres at the evening cocktail reception.
- Spend some quality one-on-one time with presenters during the Roundtable Discussions on Friday, July 21, and wrap up any lingering questions you may have about the storage industry.
This is only the tip of the iceberg! Check out the expo website at www.insideselfstorage.com/expo to see all the great opportunities awaiting you in Reno!
- Telling Your Self-Storage Loan Story: Getting the Money You Need
- Sovran Self Storage Announces Public Offering of 1.2M Common Shares
- Self-Storage REITs Release Financial Results for Fourth-Quarter 2014
- Northwest Self Storage to Convert Skating Rink in Hillsboro, OR
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Cincinnati