|ISS Expo Blog|
Drive, Miss Daisy, drive!
- Elvis Presley's Cadillac Eldorado Custom Coupe
- John Wayne's Chevrolet Corvette 2934 Convertible (Trivia bit: He never actually rode in this hot little sports car, being too large a man to fit into it!)
- Lana Turner's Chrysler Newport Dual Cowl Phaeton
- John F. Kennedy's Lincoln Continental 86 Convertible
- Smothers Brothers' Lotus-Ford '38 Indianapolis Race Car
This assortment of vehicles is enough to make any fanatic drool! I've seen some extensive ensembles of sports cars, roadsters, hot rods and classics throughout the state of Illinois; but this museum has them all in one place. So while you're at the Inside Self-Storage Expo in Reno-Tahoe, Nev., July 19-22, don't forget to swing by the National Automobile Museum for a blast from the past and some great family fun!
- What Self-Storage Managers Need to Know About the 3 Kinds of Facility-Occupancy Rates
- Jumbo Capital Management/Guggenheim Real Estate to Convert Warehouse to Self-Storage in Norwood, MA
- Solar Self-Storage Development to Celebrate Grand Opening in Mamaroneck, NY
- Kenmore Self Storage to Host Fall/Halloween Festival in Kenmore, WA
- Pink Hippo Self Storage Opens in Leatherhead, Surrey, England