|ISS Expo Blog|
Drive, Miss Daisy, drive!
Posted in Blog
- Elvis Presley's Cadillac Eldorado Custom Coupe
- John Wayne's Chevrolet Corvette 2934 Convertible (Trivia bit: He never actually rode in this hot little sports car, being too large a man to fit into it!)
- Lana Turner's Chrysler Newport Dual Cowl Phaeton
- John F. Kennedy's Lincoln Continental 86 Convertible
- Smothers Brothers' Lotus-Ford '38 Indianapolis Race Car
This assortment of vehicles is enough to make any fanatic drool! I've seen some extensive ensembles of sports cars, roadsters, hot rods and classics throughout the state of Illinois; but this museum has them all in one place. So while you're at the Inside Self-Storage Expo in Reno-Tahoe, Nev., July 19-22, don't forget to swing by the National Automobile Museum for a blast from the past and some great family fun!
- Self-Storage Proposed for Elmwood Plaza Retail Center in Racine, WI
- ATF Joins Investigation of Extra Space Self-Storage Facility Fire in Los Angeles, Arson Suspected
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Warren, MI
- U-Haul to Convert Former Industrial Building to Self-Storage in Bridgeport, CT
- Social Media Etiquette: A Basic Guide for Self-Storage Operators