|ISS Expo Blog|
Drive, Miss Daisy, drive!
Posted in Blog
- Elvis Presley's Cadillac Eldorado Custom Coupe
- John Wayne's Chevrolet Corvette 2934 Convertible (Trivia bit: He never actually rode in this hot little sports car, being too large a man to fit into it!)
- Lana Turner's Chrysler Newport Dual Cowl Phaeton
- John F. Kennedy's Lincoln Continental 86 Convertible
- Smothers Brothers' Lotus-Ford '38 Indianapolis Race Car
This assortment of vehicles is enough to make any fanatic drool! I've seen some extensive ensembles of sports cars, roadsters, hot rods and classics throughout the state of Illinois; but this museum has them all in one place. So while you're at the Inside Self-Storage Expo in Reno-Tahoe, Nev., July 19-22, don't forget to swing by the National Automobile Museum for a blast from the past and some great family fun!
- Self-Storage REITs, Investment Fund Declare 3Q 2014 Dividends
- Who’s Moving Up in Self-Storage? Notable Numbers From the 2014 Top-Operators List
- Simply Self Storage President Buys 5 A+ Storage Facilities in Tennessee for $33.6M
- Use Permit for Self-Storage Expansion Project Denied in South Middleton Township, PA
- Sovran Self Storage to Participate in Western New York Investors Conference