|ISS Expo Blog|
Drive, Miss Daisy, drive!
- Elvis Presley's Cadillac Eldorado Custom Coupe
- John Wayne's Chevrolet Corvette 2934 Convertible (Trivia bit: He never actually rode in this hot little sports car, being too large a man to fit into it!)
- Lana Turner's Chrysler Newport Dual Cowl Phaeton
- John F. Kennedy's Lincoln Continental 86 Convertible
- Smothers Brothers' Lotus-Ford '38 Indianapolis Race Car
This assortment of vehicles is enough to make any fanatic drool! I've seen some extensive ensembles of sports cars, roadsters, hot rods and classics throughout the state of Illinois; but this museum has them all in one place. So while you're at the Inside Self-Storage Expo in Reno-Tahoe, Nev., July 19-22, don't forget to swing by the National Automobile Museum for a blast from the past and some great family fun!
- A Guide to Building Multi-Story Self-Storage Facilities
- Urban Self Storage of Seattle to Convert Belltown Facility to Hotel/Apartments
- Former Moose Lodge to Be Converted to Self-Storage in Redding, CA
- 102-Year-Old Former Boys & Girls Club Could Become Self-Storage in Worcester, MA
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Acquires Facility in Taunton, MA