|ISS Expo Blog|
Drive, Miss Daisy, drive!
- Elvis Presley's Cadillac Eldorado Custom Coupe
- John Wayne's Chevrolet Corvette 2934 Convertible (Trivia bit: He never actually rode in this hot little sports car, being too large a man to fit into it!)
- Lana Turner's Chrysler Newport Dual Cowl Phaeton
- John F. Kennedy's Lincoln Continental 86 Convertible
- Smothers Brothers' Lotus-Ford '38 Indianapolis Race Car
This assortment of vehicles is enough to make any fanatic drool! I've seen some extensive ensembles of sports cars, roadsters, hot rods and classics throughout the state of Illinois; but this museum has them all in one place. So while you're at the Inside Self-Storage Expo in Reno-Tahoe, Nev., July 19-22, don't forget to swing by the National Automobile Museum for a blast from the past and some great family fun!
- Self-Storage Consortium Find Local Storage Hires New Director of Business Development
- New Self-Storage Facility Opens in Porte Marsh Industrial Estate of Calne, England
- Self-Storage Tenant-Insurance Law Now in Effect in Minnesota
- Big Yellow Self Storage Partners With Minicabit to Help Customers Move Items
- Building-Code Changes and How They Might Affect the Scope and Expense of a Self-Storage Project