|ISS Expo Blog|
Drive, Miss Daisy, drive!
Posted in Blogs
- Elvis Presley's Cadillac Eldorado Custom Coupe
- John Wayne's Chevrolet Corvette 2934 Convertible (Trivia bit: He never actually rode in this hot little sports car, being too large a man to fit into it!)
- Lana Turner's Chrysler Newport Dual Cowl Phaeton
- John F. Kennedy's Lincoln Continental 86 Convertible
- Smothers Brothers' Lotus-Ford '38 Indianapolis Race Car
This assortment of vehicles is enough to make any fanatic drool! I've seen some extensive ensembles of sports cars, roadsters, hot rods and classics throughout the state of Illinois; but this museum has them all in one place. So while you're at the Inside Self-Storage Expo in Reno-Tahoe, Nev., July 19-22, don't forget to swing by the National Automobile Museum for a blast from the past and some great family fun!
- U-Haul Offers Free Self-Storage or U-Box Storage to Houston Storm and Flood Victims
- DealPoint Merrill Adds Asset & Portfolio Manager to Oversee Self-Storage Platform
- European Self-Storage Operator Less Mess Storage Releases First-Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- Financial Planning for Self-Storage Owners: Using a Trust to Guarantee Your Legacy
- MiniCo Offers Ladder Safety Tips for Self-Storage Operators