|ISS Expo Blog|
Hit the Water!
OK, so I've been doing my research on the Reno-Tahoe area. Can I just say that I'm VERY excited! Water, water, water! I'm finding some beautiful areas that I'm seriously considering staying over for (and dragging the spousal unit along). I'm currently checking into the sailing and diving in Tahoe.
I understand that Lake Tahoe is somewhere around 22 miles long and 12 miles wide. Can you imagine, all of that space to sail? All of that space to SCUBA dive?
The water is a much cooler than that of the Caribbean, of course. But who wouldn't want to see something new and different? The vis is supposed to be a good 50 feet! Yeah! And what better place to be in July? Gorgeous weather for all of the outdoorsy stuff.
Yes, yes, yes. I know I'll be in Reno for the ISS Expo, which I'm very excited about, as well. I really think that this show will, once again, be a great one. I always look forward to spending time in a new location and seeing what each show and city has to offer. What I do look forward to most of all (this is no lie) is spending time with the sponsors and exhibitors! This time the show will be even better than before, because we'll finally get to meet the families--you know, the ones who normally stay at home, providing full support, awaiting the return of their hard-working loved ones? It's always great to meet the rest of the team. I'm thinking that the crew will want to hang around the tradeshow staff because, well, you know, we're a great group to hang with!
Hmmm. Sounds like my dive buddy pool has just increased : )
- What to Do When Your Self-Storage Business Gets Sued: A Crash Course
- Straight Talk About Individual Door Alarms for Self-Storage Facilities
- ‘Million Dollar Beggar’ Collection Kept in Coney Island, NY, Self-Storage Units to Be Featured on ‘Strange Inheritance’
- SurePoint Self Storage Launches 5th Development in Houston Area
- Self-Storage Proposal by 1784 Capital Holdings Gains Favor in Oro Valley, AZ