|ISS Expo Blog|
Are You Reno's Next Kingpin?
I know this is the last thing on most people's minds when they travel, especially for a conference, but try this quirky fact on for size: Apparently, Reno is the bowling capital of the world. Did you know the city is home to a $50 million bowling alley? Called the National Bowling Stadium, it's the only one of its kind anywhere, with more than 70 championship lanes and the latest technology available. It's used for the major national tournaments.
I hardly ever go bowling, but I think I might give it a whirl in Reno. What could be more fun than friendly competition among friends and co-workers? Or better yet, if you're there with the family, take them the the alley! The NBS is also host to these amenities:
- The 4th floor Tournament Level is home for the Lane 81 Pro Shop, where you can buy the latest and most sophisticated bowling equipment. The Computer Aided Tracking System Lane provides bowlers with an accurate evaluation of their game and recommendations for improvement.
- Right near the CATS lane is the Stadium Club, a room of wood and copper decor with a full-service bar, large-screen TV, pool table and spectacular view of the downtown corridor.
- On the fifth floor is a 172-seat I-WERKS theater, with a four-story screen and digital surround sound.
- 3 Reasons to Promote Your Self Storage Business Using LinkedIn
- Storagebuck Launches Peer-to-Peer Self-Storage Services in Sydney
- Chicago Startup Spacii Offers Peer-to-Peer Self-Storage Option
- Self-Storage REIT Extra Space Celebrates LEED Gold Certification of Maryland Facilities
- Stop Frustrating Self-Storage Customers With Annoying Website Features