Drugs, bombs and deadbeat tenants who sue... Does it get any better than this?
When you work in self-storage, reading industry-related news is generally about as pleasant as having your teeth cleaned. Sure, we can blame the media for exploiting sensationalist events; but let's also accept the fact that storage attracts some scum.
Articles I've read over the past week serve to confirm this: a guy who set himself ablaze while cooking up meth in a storage unit in Mobile, Ala.; a military man who wants to sue a storage company for disposing of his uniforms after several months of non-payment; and bombs that were found and detonated by specialists at a facility in Pensacola, Fla. My, my, my. It's a wonder we have any kind of good name at all.
- Inbox Guarda Tudo Merges With Pronto Espaço to Create SS Self Storage in Brazil
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Releases Financial Results for Period Ending Jan. 31
- Drive Your Self-Storage Operation by Exploiting Data and Technology
- ISS Store Announces New Book on Self-Storage Facility Valuation
- Self-Storage REITs Release Financial Results for Fourth-Quarter 2016