Can of Worms
Boy, did I open a can of worms! I made some observations regarding the SSA affiliation program in my inaugral blog the other day. I also mentioned that ISS columnist Tron Jordheim had been made chair of the Affiliated Association Council and that he writes his own self-storage blog. Tron wrote a very thoughtful response to my post, which you might want to check out. More here later, as I can't seem to post a comment to Tron's page.
- Buying Self-Storage Facilities: 10 Questions to Answer During Due Diligence
- Lock-It-Up Self-Storage Expands and Renovates Bowling Green, OH, Facility
- Houle Properties Proposes Self-Storage for St. Albert, Alberta, Canada
- Mother/Son Self-Storage Team Opens River City Storage in Mason City, IA
- Developer Breaks Ground on Miami Airport Center Self Storage in Miami, FL