Modesto is the county seat of Stanislaus County, Calif. Roughly 110 miles from Yosemite National Park, 80 miles from the state capitol of Sacramento, and about 90 miles from both San Jose and San Francisco, Modesto is less than two hours from many prime locations in California. This proximity to major business centers has turned the agriculturally based city into a bedroom community. More than 20 percent of the workforce travels outside the county to their jobs. Modesto is located in the heart of one of the greatest agricultural areas of the nation, the San Joaquin Valley. Dairy products, almonds, apricots, melons, tomatoes, wine grapes, peaches, walnuts and poultry products are some of its top commodities.
ISS Flash Report: Modesto, Calif.
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust Completes Certificate-of-Occupancy Purchase of Phoenix Self-Storage Facility
- Self-Storage Management Firms Report Early 2016 Financial Results
- Global Self Storage Reports First-Quarter 2016 Financial Results, Participates in Marcum Microcap Conference
- Canadian Self-Storage Operator StorageVault Reports 2016 First-Quarter Results
- Self-Storage REITs Declare Second-Quarter 2016 Stock Dividends
- Vernon Township, PA, Zoning Board Denies Variance for Self-Storage Project
- Attic Self Storage of England Wins 2016 FEDESSA Award for Outstanding Business Initiative
- Metro Self Storage to Build New Facility in Carlstadt, NJ
- Casey Development Launches The Keep Storage Self-Storage Brand in Texas
- Can You Charge Your Self-Storage Customers a Fee to Cover the Cost of Credit Card Transactions?