Modesto is the county seat of Stanislaus County, Calif. Roughly 110 miles from Yosemite National Park, 80 miles from the state capitol of Sacramento, and about 90 miles from both San Jose and San Francisco, Modesto is less than two hours from many prime locations in California. This proximity to major business centers has turned the agriculturally based city into a bedroom community. More than 20 percent of the workforce travels outside the county to their jobs. Modesto is located in the heart of one of the greatest agricultural areas of the nation, the San Joaquin Valley. Dairy products, almonds, apricots, melons, tomatoes, wine grapes, peaches, walnuts and poultry products are some of its top commodities.
ISS Flash Report: Modesto, Calif.
- What Self-Storage Managers Need to Know About the 3 Kinds of Facility-Occupancy Rates
- Self-Storage Operators Experience Unit Shortage Due to Moving Boom in Bend, OR
- NREI Report: Consumer Demand, Slow Construction Fuel Increases in Self-Storage Rental Rates
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Southeast: Experts Discuss Operating Performance and the Affect of Capital Gains Taxes
- Storage Investment Management Holds Manager Conference, Releases Facility Operating Performance
- 3 Types of Self-Storage Audits: Assessing Your Business and Staff
- Record-Setting Inside Self-Storage World Expo Helps Industry Professionals Invest in Their Future and Business
- W. P. Carey REIT Affiliate Invests $70M in 6 New York Self-Storage Facilities
- Self-Storage REIT Extra Space Storage Announces Change to Board of Directors
- Dahn America360 Storage III DST Acquires Sentry Self Storage in Athens, GA