Modesto is the county seat of Stanislaus County, Calif. Roughly 110 miles from Yosemite National Park, 80 miles from the state capitol of Sacramento, and about 90 miles from both San Jose and San Francisco, Modesto is less than two hours from many prime locations in California. This proximity to major business centers has turned the agriculturally based city into a bedroom community. More than 20 percent of the workforce travels outside the county to their jobs. Modesto is located in the heart of one of the greatest agricultural areas of the nation, the San Joaquin Valley. Dairy products, almonds, apricots, melons, tomatoes, wine grapes, peaches, walnuts and poultry products are some of its top commodities.
ISS Flash Report: Modesto, Calif.
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust Completes Certificate-of-Occupancy Purchase of Phoenix Self-Storage Facility
- Self-Storage Management Firms Report Early 2016 Financial Results
- Global Self Storage Reports First-Quarter 2016 Financial Results, Participates in Marcum Microcap Conference
- Canadian Self-Storage Operator StorageVault Reports 2016 First-Quarter Results
- Self-Storage REITs Declare Second-Quarter 2016 Stock Dividends
- RealCap Crowdfunding Platform Offers Self Storage Opportunity Fund
- Business Owner Sells Beverley, England, Tapas Restaurant to Double Down on Self-Storage
- Simply Self Storage Manager Seeks Help From Facebook Group in Placing Veteran's Ashes
- Storage Express Wins Approval to Build Self-Storage in Greenfield, IN, Despite Opposition
- The Mele Group Examines Self-Storage Development Markets