Modesto is the county seat of Stanislaus County, Calif. Roughly 110 miles from Yosemite National Park, 80 miles from the state capitol of Sacramento, and about 90 miles from both San Jose and San Francisco, Modesto is less than two hours from many prime locations in California. This proximity to major business centers has turned the agriculturally based city into a bedroom community. More than 20 percent of the workforce travels outside the county to their jobs. Modesto is located in the heart of one of the greatest agricultural areas of the nation, the San Joaquin Valley. Dairy products, almonds, apricots, melons, tomatoes, wine grapes, peaches, walnuts and poultry products are some of its top commodities.
ISS Flash Report: Modesto, Calif.
- NREI Report: Consumer Demand, Slow Construction Fuel Increases in Self-Storage Rental Rates
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Southeast: Experts Discuss Operating Performance and the Affect of Capital Gains Taxes
- Storage Investment Management Holds Manager Conference, Releases Facility Operating Performance
- Understanding the 3 Kinds of Self-Storage Occupancy Rates: Unit, Square Foot and Economic
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Group Reports First-Quarter 2013 Earnings, Affected by VAT
- Berkeley Point Capital Expands Financing Options to Include Self-Storage
- Masked Gunman Ties Up and Robs Self-Storage Manager in Sausalito, CA
- Storage Post Self Storage Appoints Chief Administrative Officer and General Council
- Strategic Storage Trust to Build New Self-Storage Facility in Toronto
- 7 Ways for Self-Storage Operators to Capitalize on Mobile Technology