Modesto is the county seat of Stanislaus County, Calif. Roughly 110 miles from Yosemite National Park, 80 miles from the state capitol of Sacramento, and about 90 miles from both San Jose and San Francisco, Modesto is less than two hours from many prime locations in California. This proximity to major business centers has turned the agriculturally based city into a bedroom community. More than 20 percent of the workforce travels outside the county to their jobs. Modesto is located in the heart of one of the greatest agricultural areas of the nation, the San Joaquin Valley. Dairy products, almonds, apricots, melons, tomatoes, wine grapes, peaches, walnuts and poultry products are some of its top commodities.
ISS Flash Report: Modesto, Calif.
- NREI Report: Consumer Demand, Slow Construction Fuel Increases in Self-Storage Rental Rates
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Southeast: Experts Discuss Operating Performance and the Affect of Capital Gains Taxes
- Storage Investment Management Holds Manager Conference, Releases Facility Operating Performance
- Quality Over Quantity: Don't Be a Slave to Your Self-Storage Occupancy Rate
- Understanding the 3 Kinds of Self-Storage Occupancy Rates: Unit, Square Foot and Economic
- Amazing Spaces to Build 2 New Self-Storage Facilities in The Woodlands, TX
- Richland Self Storage in Aikin, SC, Supports ‘Wreaths Across America’ Servicemen-Memorial Charity
- New Stor-It Self Storage Facility to Be Built in Palm Coast, FL
- Self-Storage Tenant Accused of Threatening Fellow Customer With BB Gun in Gate-Entry Dispute
- Acquiring Self-Storage Facilities: How to Be a Better Buyer and Close the Deal