The Fresno metropolitan statistical area (MSA) includes Fresno County in California’s Central Valley. Fresno has over a million irrigated acres dedicated to agriculture, making it a leading agribusiness hub. The area’s key location makes it a base for distribution and manufacturing. Fresno also serves as central California’s financial, trade, commercial and educational center.
ISS FLASH REPORT
- ISS News Desk: New Reports Examine Self-Storage Industry Trends
- ISS Publishes Report on Canadian Self-Storage Trends
- Cushman & Wakefield Offer Self-Storage Expense and Market Conditions Reports Through ISS Store
- ISS Store Adds 2Q 2013 National and MSA Self-Storage Reports from Cushman & Wakefield
- NREI Report: Consumer Demand, Slow Construction Fuel Increases in Self-Storage Rental Rates
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data
- The 4 Tenets of Self-Storage Roofing
- 5 Building Blocks to Quickly Increase Self-Storage Rentals