The Fresno metropolitan statistical area (MSA) includes Fresno County in California’s Central Valley. Fresno has over a million irrigated acres dedicated to agriculture, making it a leading agribusiness hub. The area’s key location makes it a base for distribution and manufacturing. Fresno also serves as central California’s financial, trade, commercial and educational center.
ISS FLASH REPORT
- ISS News Desk: New Reports Examine Self-Storage Industry Trends
- ISS Publishes Report on Canadian Self-Storage Trends
- Cushman & Wakefield Offer Self-Storage Expense and Market Conditions Reports Through ISS Store
- ISS Store Adds 2Q 2013 National and MSA Self-Storage Reports from Cushman & Wakefield
- Third-Quarter 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Reports Now Available in ISS Store
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
- Home-Improvement Retailer Menards Opens Self-Storage Conversion in Davenport, Iowa