The Boise-Nampa, Idaho metropolitan statistical area (MSA) encompasses Ada, Boise, Canyon, Gem and Owyhee counties and has more than 18,000 businesses. Trade, utilities and transportation is the largest employment sector, followed in order by professional and business services, government, manufacturing, education and health services. Boise is the headquarters for the sector’s largest employer Micron Technology, which retains 10,600 people.
ISS FLASH REPORT
- ISS News Desk: New Reports Examine Self-Storage Industry Trends
- ISS Publishes Report on Canadian Self-Storage Trends
- Cushman & Wakefield Offer Self-Storage Expense and Market Conditions Reports Through ISS Store
- ISS Store Adds 2Q 2013 National and MSA Self-Storage Reports from Cushman & Wakefield
- NREI Report: Consumer Demand, Slow Construction Fuel Increases in Self-Storage Rental Rates
- Self-Storage Insurance Coverages and Claims Handling: Mitigating and Managing Your Risk
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data