The Boise-Nampa, Idaho metropolitan statistical area (MSA) encompasses Ada, Boise, Canyon, Gem and Owyhee counties and has more than 18,000 businesses. Trade, utilities and transportation is the largest employment sector, followed in order by professional and business services, government, manufacturing, education and health services. Boise is the headquarters for the sector’s largest employer Micron Technology, which retains 10,600 people.
ISS FLASH REPORT
- RovingBox.com, StowThat.com Could Compete With Self-Storage Facilities for Customers
- Self-Storage Marketplace SpareFoot Ranks ‘10 Tidiest Towns in America’
- The 8 Worst 401(k) Mistakes Made by Self-Storage Employees
- Self-Storage Operator Stor-All Systems Hires Director of Property Services
- Sexy Sells, Even for Self-Storage: A New Designation as ‘Community Asset’ Bumps Up Industry Appeal
- Self-Storage Owner Investigated for Dumping Sediment in Robeson Township, PA
- Clarion Partners, Private Mini Storage Sell 30-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in NC and TX for $258M
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Adds Facility in Bradenton, FL
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Expands Its Presence in Central and South America
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Roseville, Mich.