The Boise-Nampa, Idaho metropolitan statistical area (MSA) encompasses Ada, Boise, Canyon, Gem and Owyhee counties and has more than 18,000 businesses. Trade, utilities and transportation is the largest employment sector, followed in order by professional and business services, government, manufacturing, education and health services. Boise is the headquarters for the sector’s largest employer Micron Technology, which retains 10,600 people.
ISS FLASH REPORT
- ISS News Desk: New Reports Examine Self-Storage Industry Trends
- ISS Publishes Report on Canadian Self-Storage Trends
- Third-Quarter 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Reports Now Available in ISS Store
- ISS Store Adds 2Q 2013 National and MSA Self-Storage Reports from Cushman & Wakefield
- Cushman & Wakefield Offer Self-Storage Expense and Market Conditions Reports Through ISS Store
- Accessing the Knowledge Base: Tech Support for Your Self-Storage Management Software
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?
- U-Haul Faces City Opposition to Self-Storage Conversions in New Haven, CT
- Commercial Zoning Ruling Will Allow New Self-Storage Facility in Springdale, AR
- Self-Storage Facility Renovations: Choosing Improvements to Yield Bottom-Line Results