The Boise-Nampa, Idaho metropolitan statistical area (MSA) encompasses Ada, Boise, Canyon, Gem and Owyhee counties and has more than 18,000 businesses. Trade, utilities and transportation is the largest employment sector, followed in order by professional and business services, government, manufacturing, education and health services. Boise is the headquarters for the sector’s largest employer Micron Technology, which retains 10,600 people.
ISS FLASH REPORT
- Series of Instructional Self-Storage Guidebooks Now Available Through ISS Store
- 4Q 2012 Self-Storage Performance Report by Cushman & Wakefield Cites Improvement
- The New ISS Expo Education Program: Insider Tips and Picks for the Upcoming Self-Storage Show in Las Vegas
- Slideshow Reveals 10 Things Self-Storage Operators Need to Learn at ISS Expo
- SpareFoot Releases Quarterly Report on Self-Storage Rental and Consumer Trends