The Boise-Nampa, Idaho metropolitan statistical area (MSA) encompasses Ada, Boise, Canyon, Gem and Owyhee counties and has more than 18,000 businesses. Trade, utilities and transportation is the largest employment sector, followed in order by professional and business services, government, manufacturing, education and health services. Boise is the headquarters for the sector’s largest employer Micron Technology, which retains 10,600 people.
ISS FLASH REPORT
- ISS News Desk: New Reports Examine Self-Storage Industry Trends
- ISS Publishes Report on Canadian Self-Storage Trends
- Third-Quarter 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Reports Now Available in ISS Store
- ISS Store Adds 2Q 2013 National and MSA Self-Storage Reports from Cushman & Wakefield
- Cushman & Wakefield Offer Self-Storage Expense and Market Conditions Reports Through ISS Store
- Morningstar’s Blue Doors Storage Fund II Acquires San Antonio Self-Storage Facility
- Westport Properties Expands Self-Storage Real Estate Team
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2015 ‘Best of Business’ Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Name Causing Confusion in the Marketplace?
- Metro Self Storage Plans Three-Story Development in Mundelein, IL