The Boise-Nampa, Idaho metropolitan statistical area (MSA) encompasses Ada, Boise, Canyon, Gem and Owyhee counties and has more than 18,000 businesses. Trade, utilities and transportation is the largest employment sector, followed in order by professional and business services, government, manufacturing, education and health services. Boise is the headquarters for the sector’s largest employer Micron Technology, which retains 10,600 people.
ISS FLASH REPORT
- ISS News Desk: New Reports Examine Self-Storage Industry Trends
- ISS Publishes Report on Canadian Self-Storage Trends
- Cushman & Wakefield Offer Self-Storage Expense and Market Conditions Reports Through ISS Store
- ISS Store Adds 2Q 2013 National and MSA Self-Storage Reports from Cushman & Wakefield
- Third-Quarter 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Reports Now Available in ISS Store
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video