The Grand Rapids-Wyoming Metropolitan Statistical Area encompasses the west Michigan counties of Barry, Ionia, Kent and Newaygo. The city of Grand Rapids is its urban center. Manufacturing, education, health, social services and retail trade are key employment sectors. Historically known for its furniture-design business, the area also has important industries in tourism and agriculture.
ISS FLASH REPORT
- ISS News Desk: New Reports Examine Self-Storage Industry Trends
- ISS Publishes Report on Canadian Self-Storage Trends
- Third-Quarter 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Reports Now Available in ISS Store
- ISS Store Adds 2Q 2013 National and MSA Self-Storage Reports from Cushman & Wakefield
- Cushman & Wakefield Offer Self-Storage Expense and Market Conditions Reports Through ISS Store
- NitNeil Partners/Equator Capital Management to Build New Self-Storage Facility in Durham, NC
- What Does Your Signage Say About Your Self-Storage Business?
- New Apple Self Storage Facility to Open in Oakdale, Ontario, Canada
- Leon Capital Group Launches Self-Storage Investment Platform, Acquires First Asset
- IBISWorld Releases Research Report on US Self-Storage Market