The Grand Rapids-Wyoming Metropolitan Statistical Area encompasses the west Michigan counties of Barry, Ionia, Kent and Newaygo. The city of Grand Rapids is its urban center. Manufacturing, education, health, social services and retail trade are key employment sectors. Historically known for its furniture-design business, the area also has important industries in tourism and agriculture.
ISS FLASH REPORT
- ISS News Desk: New Reports Examine Self-Storage Industry Trends
- ISS Publishes Report on Canadian Self-Storage Trends
- Third-Quarter 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Reports Now Available in ISS Store
- Cushman & Wakefield Offer Self-Storage Expense and Market Conditions Reports Through ISS Store
- ISS Store Adds 2Q 2013 National and MSA Self-Storage Reports from Cushman & Wakefield
- Accessing the Knowledge Base: Tech Support for Your Self-Storage Management Software
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?
- U-Haul Faces City Opposition to Self-Storage Conversions in New Haven, CT
- Commercial Zoning Ruling Will Allow New Self-Storage Facility in Springdale, AR
- Self-Storage Facility Renovations: Choosing Improvements to Yield Bottom-Line Results