Colorado Springs Metropolitan Statistical Area, which encompasses El Paso County, sits at the foot of Pikes Peak in east central Colorado, approximately 70 miles south of Denver. The area was established as a posh resort community teeming with activities and attractions—and tourism has remained strong. Other industries key to the region’s economy are manufacturing, high technology, sports and the military.
ISS FLASH REPORT
- ISS News Desk: New Reports Examine Self-Storage Industry Trends
- ISS Publishes Report on Canadian Self-Storage Trends
- Third-Quarter 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Reports Now Available in ISS Store
- ISS Store Adds 2Q 2013 National and MSA Self-Storage Reports from Cushman & Wakefield
- Cushman & Wakefield Offer Self-Storage Expense and Market Conditions Reports Through ISS Store
- Initial and Ongoing Training for Your Self-Storage Managers
- Morningstar’s Blue Doors Storage Fund II Acquires San Antonio Self-Storage Facility
- Westport Properties Expands Self-Storage Real Estate Team
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2015 ‘Best of Business’ Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Name Causing Confusion in the Marketplace?