By now you know we’re heading to Reno-Tahoe for the next Inside Self-Storage Expo on July 19-22. What you may not realize, however, is this isn’t a new offering. It isn’t a “summer expo added to the already stellar lineup of ISS trade events.” No. It’s our fall show turned summer.
This change in venue/time frame has been confusing for our attendees, who have been accustomed to seeing our second expo of the year fall on an autumn month (OK, bad pun). After two years of battling hurricanes in Miami, Fla.; scheduling conflicts with other industry events; and a reluctance to venture into holiday territory, we decided a change was in order. So now it’s summer family fun in Reno-Tahoe!
While Reno may not seem like the most alluring tradeshow locale, we believe we’ve found a little gem. There are serious recreational and cultural opportunities here. On the one hand, the lake provides all your outdoor and water activities: golf, swimming, boating, fishing, kayaking, jet skiing and so on. If you’re more of an indoor lounge lover, our host hotel, the Reno Hilton Resort, boasts the largest casino in Northern Nevada. You can also hit the spa at the Siena Hotel; shop at the new Summit Sierra, an open-air center with more than 70 shops; check out the Artown Summer Arts Festival; groove to tunes during the Reno Summer Music Festival ... and that’s just the tip of the whitewater cap!
For more great info on attractions and happenings, check out the website at Visitrenotahoe.com. I think you’ll be amazed at what goes on in “America’s Adventure Place.” We’ll also be providing daily highlights on our new ISS Expo Blog, written by yours truly in cooperation with the top members of our tradeshow team. We’ll share insights to the show and keep you updated on all our event happenings at www.insideselfstorage.com/expo.
By the way, it’s not too late to register for the show. You can do so online at the web address above or contact our attendance coordinator, Jerry Murphy, at 480.990.1101, ext. 1161. See you in Reno-Tahoe!
- Storage West Self Storage Director to Speak on SEO During Search Marketing Expo
- Neel Kashkari to Speak at 10th Annual Self Storage Owners Summit
- Internet Marketer The Storage Group Launches ‘Self Storage Magnet’ Industry Blog
- Public Storage CEO to Speak at REITWorld 2013 Conference
- The Minimum-Wage Increase: How Will Your Self-Storage Business Be Affected?
- Initial and Ongoing Training for Your Self-Storage Managers
- Morningstar’s Blue Doors Storage Fund II Acquires San Antonio Self-Storage Facility
- Westport Properties Expands Self-Storage Real Estate Team
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2015 ‘Best of Business’ Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Name Causing Confusion in the Marketplace?